Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Claire!











I can't believe that my little baby girl turns one today. It seems like yesterday that she was just born. This past year has been filled with so many joys, smiles, laughs and new lessons for mommy and daddy! Claire has been such a good baby. She started sleeping through the night at six weeks old and continues to have good sleeping patterns. As a baby, Claire was the perfect little one to break in a new mommy and daddy.

As I watch her grow into a little child, she amazes me. Claire is so pleasant to be around and so curious. She smiles at people she meets and frequently starts talking to newcomers. Claire absolutely loves little kids. She gets so excited and starts screaming and reaching for kids she sees. Her smile can light up a room. Her little nose crinkles up and she squints her eyes when she gets excited. I can't wait to watch Claire be the best big sister in the world to her little brother or sister this year!

I know that God has such great plans for our little Claire. Daddy and I can't wait to see what God has in store for her and what paths He takes her down in her life. We love you, Claire, and look forward to celebrating many, many more birthdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment