Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 months old

I know I am a little late, but Ali is 2 1/2 months old and is growing so fast! She loves to smile and watch big sister Claire do anything. Ali has started smiling and she smiles a lot! She smiles more than any other baby I have ever seen. Her whole face lights up when she smiles. I love it!! She loves to be sang to and kissed all over. Claire loves to get in her face and repeat, "Hi baby, hi baby". She is so funny. :) Ali just sits there and smiles at Claire as she tells her hi. Ali is such a good baby. She is so easy going and rarely gets upset. She doesn't even get upset during bath time anymore and actually smiles during her bath. Ali has been sleeping in her room since she was 7 1/2 weeks old and does great! As I stated in a previous post, she has been sleeping through the night since she was 5 1/2 weeks and this continues. My days are busy with my two sweet girls, but I can't imagine my life any other way!!
My sweet Ali bug!!!!

I had to throw this one in. Claire gives the best kisses to her little sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment