Tuesday, August 17, 2010

9 months old...

Where is the time going? My baby is 9 months old!!! Ali has become so busy the last month. She is constantly on the go; she crawls everywhere, pulls up onto everything, checks everything out, and follows her sister around. She is busy, busy, busy and wants to learn everything she can! Her laugh continues to be one of the sweetest sounds I know. She has started giving big hugs by attempting to wrap her tiny arms around me. I love it!!! She is so sweet and is such a joy! I can see now that Ali and Claire will be the best of friends, but will also have some very different opinions in the future. It is so fun to watch the girls interact together and think about the friends they will be.

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! hard to believe it's already been 9 months!

    ReplyDelete