Tuesday, November 1, 2011

3 year old!

I am going to try to do better at keeping up to date on my posts. That has become quite a challenge!!

My sweet Claire is growing SO fast!

Claire, you are so sweet. You are one of the most loving little girls I know! You frequently will come into the room that I am in and tell me, "Mom, I love you." You are so often concerned about doing what is nice and are usually such a little rule follower. You have such a tender heart and are so caring. You LOVE to read, LOVE to dress up, love to play with friends, love to wear Mommy's shoes, love to go into the office with Daddy while he is working, love to help Mommy cook (especially bake), and your favorite colors are pink and purple. We love you and look forward to what God has planned for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment